This is the Website (the "Website") of Dog-a-holics, Inc. Your voluntary access and use of our Website signifies your acknowledgment and assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use set forth below. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this Website.
Acceptance of Terms
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (the "Terms") ARE A LEGAL AND BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND DOG-A-HOLICS, INC. governing your use of this Website, www.dog-a-holics.com, and any other website controlled by DOG-A-HOLICS. By accessing and/or using this Website you signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the Terms and any other applicable law. You shall also be subject to any additional terms posted with respect to individual sections of this Website. If you do not agree with these Terms, please discontinue using this Website.
DOG-A-HOLICS may change these Terms at any time without notice, effective upon its posting to the Website. You agree to review these Terms regularly to make yourself aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Website shall be considered your acceptance of the revised Terms.
Your use and browsing of this Website is at your risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the materials contained in this Website, with the quality of service, or with these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using this Website
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit users from posting on our website any content that violates another party's intellectual property rights. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (hereafter "DMCA") provides a complaint procedure for copyright owners who believe that website materials infringe their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that any material is provided on this website that might infringe your copyright, please use the process noted below to notify us. Dog-a-holics, Inc. will endeavor to review and, if deemed appropriate, in our sole discretion, remove material only after receiving notice as outlined below.
All claims of copyright infringement must be in writing and should be directed to our DMCA Agent below:
Mail: Candace D'Agnolo – DMCA Agent
3608 N. Southport, Ave. Chicago, IL 60613
Please consider consulting a legal advisor before filing a DMCA notice with Dog-a-holic’s DMCA Agent. You can be penalized under the DMCA for making false claims under the DMCA.
Your notice to us must contain the following information to give Dog-a-holics legally sufficient notice to of the alleged infringement:
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an e-mail address, a physical address, and a telephone number.
- An electronic or physical signature by the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single website are covered by a single claim, a representative list of such works on our website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is requested to be removed or disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our website.
- A written statement that you have a good faith belief that the alleged infringing use is not authorized in any way by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or legally authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.